cutest blog on the block

Thursday 16 July 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Hi
I am really enjoying entering all of these challenges, I don't know why I didn't do it before!! I have a list of cards for various occasions over the next couple of months and these challenges are giving me the start I need, I always struggle deciding what to put on a card but when you have a starting point like a sketch it makes it so much easier.

This challenge is a sketch challenge on Papertake Weekly and you can find the details here

I decided to use this sketch to make a card for my other niece,( she is a twin to the niece who's football card is in the post below this one ) so I have used Lilly images again from Digi Stamp Boutique. The papers are from Pink Petticoat, they are the his and hers collection which is in the retiring items.



Hope you like it

Wendy :-)

1 comment:

Dawny P said...

This is gorgeous :) I love the image and papers you used and it's a fabulous take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx