cutest blog on the block

Monday 31 August 2009

Thinkin of Summer....

I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted, where has the time gone?????? Well I have been making a few cards over the last 4 weeks but the one I've struggled with the most is the Pink Petticoat challenge which was to make a card which reminds you of summer! As we haven't had much of a summer it's been a real struggle, eventually this morning after weeks of thinking about it, I decided that summer to me is getting on that Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini and heading down to the beach. My card may not be the most technical or fashionable card around but to me it is summer on an A5 piece of paper, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. It is also my entry to the Allsorts challenge this week which was to make a card which no rubber stamping on, the sentiment I have used is peel off stickers coloured in with black marker pen.


Hope you like it :-)

Wendy

1 comment:

Liz Armstrong said...

Wendy it's fabulous! I LOVE how you've done the sea : )
Thank you so much for entering the challenge!
Liz
xx