cutest blog on the block

Sunday 8 November 2009

Funky Fairys Christmas Club

Well we're 10 days into the Funky Fairys Christmas club and I am loving it, the projects have been great and I have loved making them. It's great to have a direction to head in because sometimes I just sit staring at my craft stuff waiting for inspiration that just doesn't come. The downloads have been lovely as well, I'll be really sad when it's all over in a couple of days :-(

Here are some of the items that I have made so far -















I hope you like them , I have absolutely loved making everyone of them
:-)



















2 comments:

Ginny said...

am LOVING all these projects, they look fab :)

Lou Sims said...

I also agree . . all your projects look FAB. Well done you and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

Lou
x