cutest blog on the block

Saturday 8 May 2010

May is my busiest card making month!!

Except December of course lol!! Well I have lots of Birthdays/Anniversaries etc.. in May so thought I had better get cracking and instead of posting them seperately I thought I'd do them in block to save a bit of time. So here goes.....

This one is for my niece who will be 12, it is such a hard age to make a card for because she's too grown up for childrens style cards but not yet grown up enough for an adult style card so hopefully this one will fit the bill.


I love this one, it was inspired by a card I saw on this blog post, the owner of the blog is a lady called Sarita who makes the most amazing cards and it is definately worth a look at her blog. I know she doesn't allow her designs to be copied and then posted on your own blog so I have made a few amendments to the card to ensure it isn't a direct copy.


This one is for my cousin who has just had a baby boy, the papers are from Pink Petticoat in the Ocean colour and the washing line cut outs are done on my Silhouette (which I am finally starting to get the hang of!) The sentiment was printed on the computer.

I hope you like them, I'm really quite proud of how productive I have been over the last few days.


Wendy


:-)

3 comments:

coops said...

fantastic selection of cards.love the owl one and the flower one is really striking.lovely soft colours on the baby one.luv coops.xx

Ruthie said...

They are great - think you are spot on with the owl one!#

Rx

Louise said...

Great cards Wendy x
I couldn't find an email addy to contact you, so I'm posting here - have you seen the announcement on the Pink Petticoat blog?
As soon as I saw it I thought about you - I bet you'd be great!
Louise x