cutest blog on the block

Monday 27 September 2010

Made with my Kanban TSV stamps

Hi



A couple of weeks ago I ordered the Kanban Todays Special Value from QVC, to be honest I'm not a big fan of the ready made items from Kanban that you just stick together, I'm not saying they are not good products it's just that I personally prefer to play around with things rather than put sticky pads on the back of things, so when I heard it was a Kanban TSV I almost switched off - how glad am I that I didn't!



It was a stamp set with over 100 stamps and a CD with loads of background papers on them and here are my first 2 cards made with the stamps -




The one above was inspired by the idea sheet that came with the stamps, the background and sentiment and frame are all from the set, the flowers and ribbon are from my stash and the flower insides are card candy coloured in with pro-markers.




This one was made using background papers from Funky Fairies (sadly no longer open) and the stamp and sentiment from the Kanban set.





I coloured the image in with my Papermania water colour pencils and highlighted the dress with my Quickie glue pen and some extra fine glitter.




I am hoping my photography skills have improved after taking some tips from the internet, normally I have to edit my photo's loads but this little lot have not been altered at all so I'm chuffed that I've learnt something new :-)


Hope you like the cards


Wendy

x

1 comment:

coops said...

2 stunning cards wendy.the 1st card is so elegant and i love the dress image and colours of the 2nd :)

xx coops xx