cutest blog on the block

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Quick post...

Just a quickie to post a card I made a couple of weeks ago, it was a request for a birthday card with a pig and a monkey holding hands!!!!! After tearing my hair out for an hour thinking how on earth am I going to do that I used an image from Pink Petticoat and an image from Digi Stamp Boutique, printed them side by side and made it look like they were holding hands :-)


I was really impressed with myself for this one as it took a fair bit of working out and I love the results. I don't normally use characters on my cards but I loved colouring it in with the chalks and then paper piecing it so I'm definately going to do a bit more character work.

Pig Image - Pink Petticoat
Monkey image - Digi stamp boutique
Papers - Doodle dots from Pink Petticoat
Chalks - Dovecraft
Pearls - from stash

Hope you like it

Wendy

:-)

1 comment:

coops said...

aw gorgeous card wendy.the images are so cute and i love your colours :)

xx coops xx