cutest blog on the block

Friday 22 October 2010

Halloween Cupcake Wrappers :-)

Hi

I had such a great time making these cupcakes, I am rubbish at icing so they do look a bit pants but it was the wrappers I was trying to focus on not the actual cakes.





I 've decided to try and make a bit of extra money to help pay for our fabulous Carribbean cruise next year and one of the ways is to sell these cupcake wrappers on eBay.

I've used papers from the halloween collections from Pink Petticoat (the links are in the post previous to this)


I hope you like them and if anyones interested you can buy them here or here on eBay.


Thanks for looking


Wendy

:-)

1 comment:

Louise said...

Just been catching up on your blog - you've been busy!!
I love the cards from the Kanban TSV - I nearly bought it too!!
The sour cream containers and cupcake cases are fabulous - hope you sell loads :)