cutest blog on the block

Sunday 17 October 2010

Halloween Treats!!!


I'm loving the new Design Team over at Pink Petticoat, it's fab to have such amazing inspiration almost on a daily basis, I keep meaning to try out everything but this is the first that I have got round to doing.


They are inspired by the work of Terrie Bailey who is on the DT and this is the post that got my creative juices flowing.
They are nowhere near as good as Terries but considering I made 40 in one sitting I don't think I did too badly. I am donating all 40 to an event we are holding at work in aid of The Rainbow Trust so hopefully they will fetch a few pennies in for the very worthwhile cause.


Everything was made using the 3 Haloween kits from Pink Petticoat - Spooky Doodlies and the Happy Hauntings for boys and girls.

The directions for making the "sour cream containers" are also from Pink Petticoat and you can find them here.
Hope you like them and thanks for looking
Wendy
x

No comments: