cutest blog on the block

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Thank You, Thank You!!!!

We had a fundraising event at my work on Saturday where we were raising money for The Rainbow Trust, we had some great donations from local businesses and raised just under £500 for the charity so I set to work making some Thank You cards to send to the businesses and here they are :-
This first one was inspired by the fabulous cards on Sarita's blog, the papers used were bought from My Grafico which I find has so much choice in digital papers that I'm often there for hours.
The label was cut out on my Silhouette machine and the stamped sentiment is from a set of Anna Griffin samps that I bought from QVC a couple of weeks ago. I found this card was really easy to make and whenever I need to make cards in bulk this is definately going to be a favourite.
My next card was inspired by this lovely card I received from Liz and the girls at Pink Petticoat, I was lucky enough to win a pack of Vintage Rose papers when I took part in their blog hop and along with my prize came this lovely card.....

I loved it so much it inspired me to make something very similar and again it was very quick to make so great when you have to make a lot of cards. The papers are from the Vintage Rose collection at Pink Petticoat and the stamped sentiment is by Anna Griffin as per the previous card. I punched the papers using my Fiskars Apron Lace punch and here it is.....


Thanks for looking, I hope you like them.

Wendy

:-)

4 comments:

coops said...

stunning cards wendy, very elegant.i love your 1st card, the colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

That's strange I've just discovered My Graphico today, so much lovely stuff on there,I was ther for hours too!

Love your elegant cards - gorgeous! :)x

Louise said...

Wendy, I love these cards - I love your take on the PP one and I find the monochromatic look so effective. I, too, am a proud owner of a PP Congratulations card lol!
Louise x

PS, well done for raising £500

LoloDesigns said...

Lovely cards. I am a fan of Anna griffin too, got hooked on her from qvc. Thanks for popping by my blog and glad you liked the clock as much as me. X