cutest blog on the block

Monday 20 June 2011

Allsorts 3 2 1 challenge

Hi


I've had a really busy week and had not time to enter any challenges so hopefully there'll be a few more this week, first up I've got my entry to the Allsorts challenge which is to use 3 papers 2 ribbons and 1 flower. In keeping with the theme of the course I'm doing by Shimelle I have only used things that were already in my stash, it's actually not that scary using all the old stuff up because it's making room for plenty new things which is actually quite exciting. Anyway on with the card -





I used papers from my Pink Petticoat Vintage Rose pad ( which seems to last forever) the flower was cut with my silhouette machine and again was cut out of the same paper pack and the ribbon is from my stash.


I've decided that all of the card's that I make for challenges are going into a box as a Xmas gift for my Mam because she's always asking me for cards to give to people and that way she can have a plentiful supply for all occasions.


Hope you like it


Wendy

:-)

3 comments:

coops said...

beautiful card wendy.so delicate and pretty :D

xx coops xx

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card, so simple but so pretty and girlie. what a lovely idea to give the cards to your mum I am sure she will love them.

thanks for joining in with my 3-3-1 challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck!

hugs

Amanda x

Fleur said...

Fantastic card, very pretty colours
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx