cutest blog on the block

Thursday 2 June 2011

Flower Power

This is my entry for this weeks Spoonfull Of Sugar Challenge which was called Flower Power , the criteria was very simple - use flowers on your project!


I wanted to use these flowers which I've had hanging around for ages. I bought a load of them from an online store that was selling them off for 20p per pack, of course I went completely crazy bought tons of them and have never used them. I'm sure I remember telling my Husband that I won them because I was so embarrased to admit I had bought that many lol!


Thanks to a post I recently read on Vickys blog "Blush" I learned about some online classes by a lady called Shimelle, after reading through her site I joined the class entitled "Something From Almost Nothing" It's a great class which is designed to help you use up all of those bits and bobs that have been collected over the years that you've either forgotten you have or you've been saving them for "something special". I have only done class 1 and already I actually feel as though I want to use up all my old stash so that's where the inspiration for this card came from.





The sentiment is an Anna Griffin stamp and everything else on there is from my stash.


Hope you like it


Wendy


:-)

1 comment:

coops said...

stunning card wendy.i love the cas design and great bright flowers :D

xx coops xx