cutest blog on the block

Thursday 9 June 2011

Here Comes Summer....................

Well seeing as we've had a few days of sunshine it got me right in the mood for this weeks Spoonfull of Sugar challenge, I've been working 7 days in a row this week so haven't really had a great deal of time for cardmaking so this is a quick card that I made from my Echo Park downloads, it's the Springtime paper pack which I got on my favourite day of the week "One Buck Wednesday" at Jessica Sprague. I think at the moment I live for Wednesdays as I love bargain.




The card was really simple to make, I re-sized one of the papers to fit the front of my card, printed it off, added some bunting, glossy accents and diamontes, stamped my sentiment and that's it done. Perfect for me when I'm having such a hectic week.


Hope you like it

Wendy

:-)

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Lovely card Wendy - must check out that site next Wednesday, tfs :)x