cutest blog on the block

Monday 6 July 2009

Todays Creativeness..........

Well I am into my 2nd week of being off sick and now that Wimbledon is all over i'm going to use my time to try and build up some card stocks for the millions of Birthdays/Anniversaries etc... that I have coming up over the next few months.


This is my first creation of today and I love it ( I'm modest too lol ), mostly when I'm cardmaking I think my results are ok but then every now and then I make something that I am sooo proud of and this is one of those cards.







I made it using papers from the Lola's Boudoir collection from Pink Petticoat http://www.pinkpetticoat.co.uk/lolas_boudoir/lolas_boudoir.php, I bought it a couple of weeks ago and have been dying to have a play with it. I've actually made 7 cards today using just this collection. I absolutely love it!

My creativeness ( not sure if that's a word but I like it ) has now dried up so I'm going to put my feet up and relax for the rest of the night while Hubby is at work.

Thanks for popping by my blog, hope you're liking it :-)

Wendy

x

No comments: